Wednesday 6 April 2011

field trip 2

I was fortunate to go to batam, during the weekends. The toliets were always WET. There was NO tissue paper. Apparently they like to use the waters to wash their butt or something. The toliets also STINK. major STRONG urine smell. Even if you want to buy tissue paper you have to find where do they sell it.

It makes me appreciate clean toliets. When i was at Batam, the hotel bathroom was the best. It was clean. There was tissue paper. No smell and oh the abundance of hot water.

If you went to the rural areas the toliets were in another building. They had a seperate place. And its no wonder why. This was the place that stink like hell! i could not bring myself to relive myself cause the smell itself was OVERWHELMING. URGH.and it was so dark there was no lights! I think if i closed the door i wouldn't be able to see a thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment